List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 21 2005 3:22pm
Subject:Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,
this is my last chance)
View as plain text
Cableguy wrote:

> error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from 'mysqlpp::DateTime' to
> 'std::basic_string<_Elem,_Traits,_Ax>'
>         with
>         [
>             _Elem=char,
>             _Traits=std::char_traits<char>,
>             _Ax=std::allocator<char>
>         ]
>
> error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from 'mysqlpp::DateTime' to
> 'mysqlpp::SQLString'
>

> Using VS 2003 and mysql++ 1.7.32

Your mission, then, is to find out why this code from lib/datetime.h
does not work:

inline mysql_dt_base::operator std::string()
{
   return stream2string<std::string>(*this);
}

Thread
Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, thisis my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • problem on operator[] of class RowTommy Tang25 Apr
    • Re: problem on operator[] of class RowWarren Young25 Apr