List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Cableguy Date:April 21 2005 1:34pm
Subject:Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,
this is my last chance)
View as plain text
error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from 'mysqlpp::DateTime' to
'std::basic_string<_Elem,_Traits,_Ax>'
         with
         [
             _Elem=char,
             _Traits=std::char_traits<char>,
             _Ax=std::allocator<char>
         ]

error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from 'mysqlpp::DateTime' to
'mysqlpp::SQLString'

Using VS 2003 and mysql++ 1.7.32
Thread
Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, thisis my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • problem on operator[] of class RowTommy Tang25 Apr
    • Re: problem on operator[] of class RowWarren Young25 Apr