List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:April 21 2005 11:18am
Subject:Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)
View as plain text
On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 12:12:12PM +0200, Cableguy wrote:
> result=query.store(SQLString(lastLogon)); //this doesn't work

By "doesn't work"... do you mean compile error, or runtime error with
incorrect results?

It compiles here.

- Chris

Thread
Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, thisis my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • problem on operator[] of class RowTommy Tang25 Apr
    • Re: problem on operator[] of class RowWarren Young25 Apr