List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Cableguy Date:April 21 2005 10:12am
Subject:Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this
is my last chance)
View as plain text
I asked this question on mysql, cprogramming and codeguru forums and had
no answers. So i guess this is my last chance... if you can't help me
then nobody can (since you are developing mysql++).

DateTime lastLogon=row.lookup_by_name("LogonTime");
query<<"SELECT * FROM Posts WHERE CreationTime>%0q";
query.parse();

Template query is set, so when i execute it it works just fine (in this
case):
result=query.store(SQLString("2005-03-03 12:00:00"));

But that's not what i want, I don't want to pass date & time as a
string, I wanna pass it as DateTime object lastLogon but don't know how
to convert it...

result=query.store(SQLString(lastLogon)); //this doesn't work

I'm realy new to this and i've searched mysql++ documentation but just
couldn't find the answer :(
Thread
Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, thisis my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • problem on operator[] of class RowTommy Tang25 Apr
    • Re: problem on operator[] of class RowWarren Young25 Apr