List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nicholas Watmough Date:April 19 2005 12:48pm
Subject:Compiling library in Windows
View as plain text
I've not sure how I can compile the library in Windows.

I don't have Visual C++ 2003 (with IDE) to compile the provided files.

The webpage suggests downloading the Visual C++ 2003 toolkit, which I've
done, but the MySQL++ files use the VC++ project files, which require
the IDE to use.

How can I compile it using only the command line tool?

Or is it possible to compile using another Windows C++ compiler, like MingW.

Nick
Thread
Compiling library in WindowsNicholas Watmough19 Apr
  • Re: Compiling library in WindowsWarren Young20 Apr
Re: Compiling library in WindowsNeil J Mackie20 Apr
  • Re: Compiling library in WindowsChris Frey20 Apr
  • Re: Compiling library in WindowsWarren Young20 Apr
  • Re: Compiling library in WindowsNeil J Mackie21 Apr
    • Re: Compiling library in WindowsWarren Young21 Apr
      • Re: Compiling library in WindowsZahroof Mohamed21 Apr
        • Re: Compiling library in WindowsWarren Young21 Apr
Re: Compiling library in WindowsAndrew Zhu22 Apr