List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 18 2005 4:04pm
Subject:Re: Not able to install the rpm - not able to connect to Mysql now
View as plain text
chandra shekar wrote:

> You have asked me to look in to Makefile.simple to
> know how to build c++ programs.I could not understand
> much from it.

If you refuse to learn Makefile syntax, you will not go very far as a
programmer.

 > Sorry for my ignorance.

Since it is your choice to hold onto that ignorance, I do not accept
your apology.

I learned the basics of using make(1) using free documentation, before
the web as we know it even existed.  The resources freely available to
you today are vastly greater than what I had access to when I started.
You have no excuse.  Learn make.

> Where can I get
> sample c++ codes which uses Mysql++.

You mean besides the twelve example programs that came with MySQL++?
Thread
Re: Not able to install the rpm - not able to connect to Mysql nowchandra shekar18 Apr
  • Re: Not able to install the rpm - not able to connect to Mysql nowWarren Young18 Apr
    • Re: Not able to connect to Mysql nowchandra shekar21 Apr
      • Re: Not able to connect to Mysql nowWarren Young21 Apr
        • Re: Not able to connect to Mysql nowchandra shekar23 Apr
          • Re: Not able to connect to Mysql nowChris Frey23 Apr
            • Re: Not able to connect to Mysql nowWarren Young25 Apr
            • Re: Not able to connect to Mysql nowchandra shekar25 Apr