List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 18 2005 3:40pm
Subject:Re: Understanding sql_create_# / sql_create_basic#
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:

>         1,      // This number is used to make a SSQLS less-than-comparable.
>                 // If this number is n then if the first n elements are the
>                 // same the two SSQLS are the same.
>                 // In this case if two two stock's "item" are the same then
>                 // the two stock are the same.
>         5,      // This number should generally be the same as the number of
>                 // elements in the list unless you have a good reason not to.

I've clarified this language, including a real explanation for the
second parameter.

Stealing this language when I make the next release would be a good
thing for the documentation team (still alive out there?) to do.
Thread
Understanding sql_create_# / sql_create_basic#Willy K'18 Apr
  • Re: Understanding sql_create_# / sql_create_basic#Chris Frey18 Apr
    • Re: Understanding sql_create_# / sql_create_basic#Chris Frey18 Apr
    • Re: Understanding sql_create_# / sql_create_basic#Warren Young18 Apr