List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ash Christopher Date:April 15 2005 3:29pm
Subject:RE: Not able to install the rpm.
View as plain text
What OS are you running? In order to get mysql++ to install on CentOS4
(RHEL4) I needed to patch the spec file since the rpm was not built
against the CentOS4 source tree (and thus didn't know that Mysql-shared
is not a package in CentOS4 but is included in mysql-server.rpm).

I suggest looking at modifying the srpm to fit your needs.