List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gregor Kronenberger Date:April 14 2005 3:48pm
Subject:MySQL SSL connection using MySQL++
View as plain text
Hi,

I have recompiled MySQL 4.1.11 to include the SSL libraries for windows.
Using the recompiled client, I can connect to the DB using an SSL
connection.

I have looked at the MySQL++ source code and modified the connect()
function to send along the CLIENT_SSL flag as well as mysql_ssl_set()
command that configures the correct SSL values using absolute paths.
However, my connections returns "bad handshake".

I was wondering if anyone has been able to use the mysql++ libaries with a
SSL encrypted connection.
Thread
MySQL SSL connection using MySQL++Gregor Kronenberger14 Apr
  • Re: MySQL SSL connection using MySQL++Warren Young14 Apr