List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Roberts Date:April 11 2005 9:29pm
Subject:RE: Transactions with MySQLPP
View as plain text
All query.reset() does is clear the underlying stringstream object.  So
long as you reset after execution it "should" work, unless you're trying
to get something out of a select statement as you go.

I claim no particular expertise on mysql++, I was just trying to pass
along something I discovered in the process of developing our
application.  So far we've had good luck with this method.

Thread
Transactions with MySQLPPTim Murison5 Apr
  • Re: Transactions with MySQLPPWarren Young5 Apr
    • Re: Transactions with MySQLPPWarren Young5 Apr
RE: Transactions with MySQLPPSteve Roberts5 Apr
  • Re: Transactions with MySQLPPWarren Young5 Apr
  • RE: Transactions with MySQLPPTim Murison11 Apr
RE: Transactions with MySQLPPSteve Roberts11 Apr
  • RE: Transactions with MySQLPPTim Murison11 Apr