List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 5 2005 5:18pm
Subject:Re: Problems with insert
View as plain text
Diogo de Andrade wrote:

> linking and/or incompatibility with Visual Studio .Net...

Yes, there's a known problem here.  It also affects the custom2 and
custom3 examples.  I don't have the personal interest needed to try and
debug this any time soon, because I don't do any serious MySQL++ work on
Windows.  Either you're going to have to dig into the code and see if
you can find the problem, or wait for someone else to get up the interest.

I suspect that this is a result of the change from class Query deriving
from strstream to deriving from std::stringstream in v1.7.18, based
solely on the fact that these examples used to work with VC++, and
failed at roughly the same time.
Thread
Problems with insertDiogo de Andrade5 Apr
  • Re: Problems with insertWarren Young5 Apr