List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Diogo de Andrade Date:April 5 2005 4:53pm
Subject:Problems with insert
View as plain text
Hey all!

I've been trying to use the MySQL++ library (btw, amazing job, very
powerful and simple to use), but I'm having some problems with the
insertion/update part of it...

The thing is, I'm trying to insert a new record into a table, using the
SSQLS. The problem is that when I do the "query.insert(row)", and then I
print the "query.preview()", I get a string that looks like a pointer,
and then the correct stuff (ex. "004B7524players
(id_players,player_name,email,hp,mp) VALUES
(0,'Me','test@stripped',100,200)")
I step into the source code, and where it is 004B7524 it should be
"INSERT INTO" (which would lead to a correct SQL query), so I deduce
that 004B7524 is the pointer to that string, and somehow there's a
linking and/or incompatibility with Visual Studio .Net...
Can someone help me? This would really make my life simpler than
creating the query "by hand"...

Thanks in advance

Diogo de Andrade
Director Criativo e de Tecnologia
Spellcaster Studios
diogo.andrade@stripped

Thread
Problems with insertDiogo de Andrade5 Apr
  • Re: Problems with insertWarren Young5 Apr