List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 5 2005 4:02pm
Subject:Re: Patch to fix compile error.
View as plain text
Kevin Regan wrote:
> This fixes the problem.

Okay.  Let's try one more refinement, to see if we can get rid of that
spurious return.  Try this, please:

template <class Type> operator Type() throw(BadNullConversion)
{
	throw BadNullConversion();
}

I'm hoping that the addition of a throw-spec is all the compiler really
wants.

Alternately, if there's any way you can distill a short piece of test
code that will make this warning happen, I'll investigate further myself.
Thread
Patch to fix compile error.Kevin Regan4 Apr
  • Re: Patch to fix compile error.Warren Young5 Apr
RE: Patch to fix compile error.Steve Roberts5 Apr
RE: Patch to fix compile error.Kevin Regan5 Apr