List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Murison Date:April 4 2005 11:20pm
Subject:Transactions with MySQLPP
View as plain text
Hi all,

I was wondering if MySQLPP supports some kind of mechanism to do
transactions.
I don't need to be able to roll-back (though it could be cool), I just
want a clean way to say:

start_transaction
{ do stuff }
if failure then roll back everything
else exit_success

Cheers,

-Tim

Thread
Transactions with MySQLPPTim Murison5 Apr
  • Re: Transactions with MySQLPPWarren Young5 Apr
    • Re: Transactions with MySQLPPWarren Young5 Apr
RE: Transactions with MySQLPPSteve Roberts5 Apr
  • Re: Transactions with MySQLPPWarren Young5 Apr
  • RE: Transactions with MySQLPPTim Murison11 Apr
RE: Transactions with MySQLPPSteve Roberts11 Apr
  • RE: Transactions with MySQLPPTim Murison11 Apr