List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 4 2005 7:13pm
Subject:Re: Compilation, Linking error for MySQL++ tutorials
View as plain text
Willy K' wrote:

> in /usr/local/mysql++1.7.30/examples/
> I've ran "./make"

And then what happens?

> I've tried "g++ resetdb.cpp -lmysqlpp" infinite times, this is

You also need to build util.cpp.  Instead of trying to run g++ by hand,
I recommend using examples/Makefile.simple to build the examples if you
want to avoid using the automake mechanism:

	$ make -f Makefile.simple
Thread
Compilation, Linking error for MySQL++ tutorialsWilly K'4 Apr
  • Re: Compilation, Linking error for MySQL++ tutorialsWarren Young4 Apr
Re: Compilation, Linking error for MySQL++tutorialsWilly K'5 Apr
  • Re: Compilation, Linking error for MySQL++ tutorialsWarren Young5 Apr