List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:March 31 2005 8:59pm
Subject:Re: Problems handling column element of Row object returned as NULL
View as plain text
On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 07:06:35AM -0700, Warren Young wrote:
> >Does the is_null() function work properly?
>
> Your guess is as good as mine.  The original creators of MySQL++ have
> moved on, leaving no one who knows the internals deeply.  Some of us are
> building that knowledge back up again, but it'll take time.  Meanwhile,
> if you find code that seemingly has no purpose, bring it up here and
> we'll see what should be done about it.

Yes, it works for me.  One of my programs uses it regularly.

- Chris

Thread
Problems handling column element of Row object returned as NULLJo Ellen Brandmeyer30 Mar
  • Re: Problems handling column element of Row object returned as NULLWarren Young31 Mar
    • Re: Problems handling column element of Row object returned as NULLChris Frey31 Mar