List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:March 28 2005 8:23pm
Subject:Re: zlib and mysql++ build process
View as plain text
On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 01:35:39PM -0600, Dennis McFall wrote:
> mysql++-1.7.32-1
> mysql-devel-3.23.58-9
> mysql-3.23.58-9
> mysql-server-3.23.58-9
> php-mysql-4.3.4-11
> mysql++-devel-1.7.32-1
> MySQL-shared-3.23.58-1
>
> I have to stay with MYSQL version 3.23.58 due to the existing installbase.

If you installed RedHat mysql packages, you need to build your own mysql++
RPM's, as I recall.  The official RPM's are built with mysql.com RPM's
I believe.  You can get the source RPM from the official mysql++ site too.

> rpm -qa | grep zlib*
> zlib-1.2.1.1-2.1

If you're doing development, you generally need the -devel packages on
RedHat systems.

- Chris

Thread
zlib and mysql++ build processDennis McFall28 Mar
  • Re: zlib and mysql++ build processChris Frey28 Mar
Re: zlib and mysql++ build processDennis McFall29 Mar
  • Re: zlib and mysql++ build processEd Terchunian29 Mar
  • Re: zlib and mysql++ build processWarren Young29 Mar