List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 23 2005 1:05am
Subject:Re: Linking issues using create macro
View as plain text
Chris Gagnon wrote:
> It is the destructor for a class as show below:
>
> 17  EOSServer::~EOSServer(){
> 18    RakNetworkFactory::DestroyRakServerInterface(server);
> 19    delete serverConf;
> 20    delete netHandler;
> 21    delete universe;
> 22  }

Do as I said in the previous email.  I think this has nothing to do with
MySQL++.  I think you'll find that the SSQLS declaration works fine
elsewhere, and that you have some other fundamental problem.
Thread
Linking issues using create macroChris Gagnon20 Mar
Re: Linking issues using create macroWarren Young22 Mar
  • RE: Linking issues using create macroChris Gagnon22 Mar
Re: Linking issues using create macroWarren Young22 Mar
  • RE: Linking issues using create macroChris Gagnon22 Mar
Re: Linking issues using create macroWarren Young23 Mar