List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 22 2005 3:35am
Subject:Re: Linking issues using create macro
View as plain text
Chris Gagnon wrote:

> get many(10 or so)
> multiple definition errors when linking all reference the EOSUserData I'm
> tryin to create.

This is a C++ programming problem, not a MySQL++ problem.  Convince
yourself of the truth of this by dropping your SSQLS declaration into
one of the example programs and recompiling.

I can't make any more specific comments without seeing the error messages.
Thread
Linking issues using create macroChris Gagnon20 Mar
Re: Linking issues using create macroWarren Young22 Mar
  • RE: Linking issues using create macroChris Gagnon22 Mar
Re: Linking issues using create macroWarren Young22 Mar
  • RE: Linking issues using create macroChris Gagnon22 Mar
Re: Linking issues using create macroWarren Young23 Mar