List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Erwin Date:March 21 2005 9:00pm
Subject:Re: Bug in BLOB on 64bit AMD
View as plain text
Hello Chris,

> Two things to try:
>
> 	try query.store() and see if anything changes.
>
> Also, try the plain mysql C API to make sure that this is not a bug in
> mysql.  Here's some sample code to get you started.  It compiles but I've
> not run it here.  It is based on some code posted earlier on the list.

Thanx, but I've solved the issue. There were some casts in connection.h
from unsigned long* to unsigned int* that went wrong. These casts were
already removed in 1.7.32 (I was using 1.7.28), so the issue has been
resolved.

Thank you for your time,
Erwin

--
erwin@stripped
  We all enter the world in the same way:  naked... screaming... soaked in