List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Erwin Date:March 21 2005 9:00pm
Subject:Re: Bug in BLOB on 64bit AMD
View as plain text
Hello Chris,

> Two things to try:
> 	try and see if anything changes.
> Also, try the plain mysql C API to make sure that this is not a bug in
> mysql.  Here's some sample code to get you started.  It compiles but I've
> not run it here.  It is based on some code posted earlier on the list.

Thanx, but I've solved the issue. There were some casts in connection.h
from unsigned long* to unsigned int* that went wrong. These casts were
already removed in 1.7.32 (I was using 1.7.28), so the issue has been

Thank you for your time,

  We all enter the world in the same way:  naked... screaming... soaked in
  blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
  to stop there.
Bug in BLOB on 64bit AMDErwin20 Mar
  • Re: Bug in BLOB on 64bit AMDChris Frey20 Mar
    • Re: Bug in BLOB on 64bit AMDErwin21 Mar