List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Gagnon Date:March 19 2005 11:11pm
Subject:Linking issues using create macro
View as plain text
I and trying to use the structure creation macros and get many(10 or so)
multiple definition errors when linking all reference the EOSUserData I'm
tryin to create.

This is the file it's created in, I'm use I don't use the name EOSUserData
name anywhere else.

#ifndef EOS_PLAYER_H
#define EOS_PLAYER_H 1

#include <string>