List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 11 2005 5:04am
Subject:Re: Minor problem with the resetdb
View as plain text
Earl Miles wrote:

>>   Line endings were
>> DOS (may be my mailer's fault, though I don't know why it would mess
>> with an attachment)

Turns out this is the case.  I re-sent a version of your patch with Unix
line endings to myself, and when I saved it again it was DOS.  I work on
a Windows PC, and use my Linux boxes through ssh almost exclusively, so
my mailer is running on the Windows box.
Thread
Minor problem with the resetdbEarl Miles11 Mar
  • Re: Minor problem with the resetdbWarren Young11 Mar
    • Re: Minor problem with the resetdbEarl Miles11 Mar
      • Re: Minor problem with the resetdbWarren Young11 Mar
    • Re: Minor problem with the resetdbWarren Young11 Mar
      • Re: Minor problem with the resetdbEarl Miles11 Mar
        • Re: Minor problem with the resetdbWarren Young12 Mar
          • Re: Minor problem with the resetdbEarl Miles12 Mar
Re: Minor problem with the resetdbWarren Young12 Mar