List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 11 2005 1:04am
Subject:Re: How can I see the actual code of the specialized structures
View as plain text
Fernando Rodriguez wrote:

> I´m using SSQLS and I need to add
> functionality ( I´m trying with inheritance ) but it don´t works.

"It doesn't work" is not a question.  It's just a statement of fact.  I
can do nothing about that statement.

> I´m working with Windows XP and VC++,  I was reading that some
> features of mysql++ don´t works with VC++.

Which version of Visual C++?

> But if I can generate the specialized structure of any way, my problem
> is no more problem.
> Do you know any way to do that?

Between your tenuous grasp of English grammar and the lack of details, I
have no idea what you're even asking, much less how to answer.  Sorry.
Thread
Re: Re: How can I see the actual code of the specialized structuresFernando Rodriguez10 Mar
  • Re: How can I see the actual code of the specialized structuresWarren Young11 Mar