List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fernando Rodriguez Date:March 10 2005 6:26pm
Subject:Re: Re: How can I see the actual code of the specialized structures
View as plain text
>Fernando Rodriguez wrote:
>>  How can I see the actual code of the specialized structures??

>Do you mean what all that stuff in custom*.h expands to?  I'd just use
>the C++ pre-processor.  If you're on a Unix box, you can say:

>	$ g++ -E foo.cpp |less

>>  In the documentation I found this:

>The documentation is badly out of date.  Where the real world and the
>documentation disagree, believe the real world.

Thanks Warren. My real problem is: I´m using SSQLS and I need to add
functionality ( I´m trying with inheritance ) but it don´t works.
I´m working with Windows XP and VC++,  I was reading that some
features of mysql++ don´t works with VC++. ( it is one of them )
But if I can generate the specialized structure of any way, my problem
is no more problem.
Do you know any way to do that?

Thanks
Thread
Re: Re: How can I see the actual code of the specialized structuresFernando Rodriguez10 Mar
  • Re: How can I see the actual code of the specialized structuresWarren Young11 Mar