List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Earl Miles Date:March 7 2005 8:01pm
Subject:Re: Documentation
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:

> Yes, go team! :-)

Right. Guess I gotta figure out LaTeX =).

Actually, is there any objection to dropping the LaTeX stuff and redoing
it in pure HTML? I don't condone fancy widgets, and if done right, HTML
is perfectly printable. And more people know HTML than know LaTeX, I
think, making it easier for multiple people to work on the project.

Expect this to be a slow project, but if anyone has particular
documentation suggestions or comments, go ahead and send them and I can
start compiling a list of the obvious things. I'll skip the reference
manual completely for now, but I want to do a kind of mini-reference
manual which covers the hilites for each object and leaves out a lot of
the chaff that you get with doxygen, making it easier to get the Big
Picture without fiddling with a lot of the small details, and then
points you at the small details with the doxygen stuff.

Thread
DocumentationJoachim Person6 Mar
  • Re: DocumentationEarl Miles6 Mar
    • Re: DocumentationSteve Mansfield6 Mar