List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Earl Miles Date:March 6 2005 7:12am
Subject:Re: Not compiling
View as plain text
Joachim Person wrote:
> The http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/releases/mysql++-1.7.31.tar.gz did not
> compile on VS .NET 2003.
>
> \mysql++-1.7.31\lib\defs.h(7) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
> 'mysql.h': No such file or directory

No, this should be mysql.h -- it's the mysql header file that mysql++
goes over.
> If I then also changed the last of these errors to mysql++.h, I got heaps of
> errors (too long to post here). What is wrong? How can I make it compile?

You need to make sure that the mysql header file is available to your
compiler. This is probably in the instructions for installing mysql,
though others on the list may know that better; I've only used this
under linux.
Thread
Not compilingJoachim Person6 Mar
  • Re: Not compilingEarl Miles6 Mar