List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:March 4 2005 6:56am
Subject:Re: Need Help With RPM
View as plain text
On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 12:54:35AM -0600, Vorpahl, Jason Stephen wrote:
> I then removed the package and downloaded the source RPM. I rebuilt
> that, installed the new RPM but same results. Any ideas? Does it have
> anything to do with me not having MySQL 4 libs?

Might be a dumb question, but did you install the devel package?  If you're
upgrading from a really older version, things were split up into two packages
a while back.

- Chris

Thread
Need Help With RPMJason Stephen Vorpahl4 Mar
  • Re: Need Help With RPMChris Frey4 Mar
  • Re: Need Help With RPMWarren Young5 Mar
RE: Need Help With RPMJason Stephen Vorpahl4 Mar
  • Re: Need Help With RPMChris Frey4 Mar