List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 3 2005 8:51pm
Subject:Re: How can I see the actual code of the specialized structures
View as plain text
Fernando Rodriguez wrote:
>  How can I see the actual code of the specialized structures??

Do you mean what all that stuff in custom*.h expands to?  I'd just use
the C++ pre-processor.  If you're on a Unix box, you can say:

	$ g++ -E foo.cpp |less

>  In the documentation I found this:

The documentation is badly out of date.  Where the real world and the
documentation disagree, believe the real world.
Thread
How can I see the actual code of the specialized structuresFernando Rodriguez3 Mar
  • Re: How can I see the actual code of the specialized structuresWarren Young3 Mar