List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fernando Rodriguez Date:March 3 2005 6:59pm
Subject:How can I see the actual code of the specialized structures
View as plain text
 Hello: I´m new using MySql++; and I have a question.
 How can I see the actual code of the specialized structures??

 In the documentation I found this:

 To see the actual code that the macro inserts use sql++pretty. For example:

     sql++pretty < test.cc | less

 but I don´t know if "sql++pretty" is a command for c++ or what. I use
 it like a command, but don´t works. Can you help me please?

 Thank you........
Thread
How can I see the actual code of the specialized structuresFernando Rodriguez3 Mar
  • Re: How can I see the actual code of the specialized structuresWarren Young3 Mar