List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 3 2005 6:11am
Subject:Re: simple(simple1.cc) problem
View as plain text
Kaplenko Vitalij wrote:

> - mysql++-1.7.21

Why are you using an old version of MySQL++?  Get the current version
here: http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/

> If I change only one row in simple1.cc:
> //              mysqlpp::Connection con(mysqlpp::use_exceptions);
>                mysqlpp::Connection con("bk","localhost","root","mypasswd");

You don't need to make this change.  The simple1 program takes command
line arguments, as do most of the examples.  Read examples/README.

> Error: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by
> server; consider upgrading MySQL client
> Segmentation fault

I imagine the error means just what it says: your mysqlclient library is
older than your MySQL version.
Thread
simple(simple1.cc) problemKaplenko Vitalij2 Mar
  • Re: simple(simple1.cc) problemWarren Young3 Mar