List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Gagnon Date:February 27 2005 5:57pm
Subject:RE: Follow up to "seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result Set"
View as plain text
I'm and trying to use both mysql++ and raknet in my project but as soon as i
include certain raknet headers mysql++ starts Seg Faulting when attempting
to get a result set.

I'm hoping to luck out and someone knows about the raknet library as well,
It's a game networking library ( www.rakkarsoft.com )

In anycase heres some info, suggestions on how to fix or even how to go
about locating the issue would be great as I'm unsure on how to debug a
cross library issue like this.

These are what i was including from the Raknet library
The two commented lines when included (both or either) the seg fault occurs
#include "PacketEnumerations.h"
#include "RakNetworkFactory.h"
//#include "RakServerInterface.h"
//#include "NetworkTypes.h"
#include "BitStream.h"

If it's any help here is a back trace of the seg fault
0x28098c8c in MysqlConnection::store () from /usr/local/lib/libsqlplus.so.1
(gdb) bt
#0 0x28098c8c in MysqlConnection::store () from
/usr/local/lib/libsqlplus.so.1
#1 0x8057ad1 in MysqlConnection::store (this=0x807b008, str=@0xbfbff63c)
at /usr/local/include/mysql/connection1.hh:92
#2 0x80566d7 in MysqlQuery::store (this=0xbfbff868, p=@0xbfbff8fc,
r=RESET_QUERY) at /usr/local/include/mysql/query2.hh:39
#3 0x80556f5 in MysqlQuery::store (this=0xbfbff868, r=RESET_QUERY)
at /usr/local/include/mysql/query1.hh:74
#4 0x8054680 in EOSUniverse::LoadUniverse (this=0x806c050, dbCon=@0x807b008)
at EOSUniverse.cpp:35
#5 0x804df7d in EOSServer::Initialize (this=0x807b000) at EOSServer.cpp:118
#6 0x804ddae in EOSServer::run (this=0x807b000, terminationFlag=@0x8067820)
at EOSServer.cpp:37
#7 0x805e95d in main () at main.cpp:144

If there is any information i can give you that helps let me know!

Cause i'm stumped