List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:He HongFu Date:February 26 2005 12:51am
Subject:Re: Re: How to write backup application for MySQL?
View as plain text
Hi, Warren Young,

Thanks. But can I use libmysqlclient in a commercial application? (What is the license?).

And from the MySQL reference manual of C API. I cannot find any hint about how to back up MySql(Fully or incrementally).

        He HongFu
        hhf@stripped
          2005-02-25

======= Original Message on 2005-02-25 14:33:58 =======