List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 25 2005 6:37am
Subject:Re: Follow up to "seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result Set"
View as plain text
Chris Gagnon wrote:

> On another note I wrote a test program that retrieves a result set no
> problem.

Is it the same result set, from the same database?  In that case, I
would suspect that you might have a memory problem, and that the MySQL++
faults are only secondary damage.

If you are retrieving something different, I'm not sure that your test
proves anything beyond what the MySQL++ examples do.
Thread
Follow up to "seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result Set"Chris Gagnon25 Feb
Re: Follow up to "seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result Set"Warren Young25 Feb
  • RE: Follow up to "seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result Set"Chris Gagnon27 Feb
Re: Follow up to "seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result Set"Warren Young1 Mar
Re: Follow up to "seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result Set"Warren Young1 Mar