List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:He HongFu Date:February 25 2005 3:18am
Subject:How to write backup application for MySQL?
View as plain text
Hi:

	I want to write a backup application which want to provide a plugin to back up and restore MySQL database. Does MySQL++ provides a way to implement it? As far as I known, users always uses the built-in tools of MySQL mysqldump, mysqlhotcopy to implement the backup job. But I want to use built-in APIs to implement it directly. Is it possible?

	Thanks in advance!

        He HongFu
        hhf@stripped
          2005-02-25
Thread
How to write backup application for MySQL?He HongFu25 Feb
  • Re: How to write backup application for MySQL?Warren Young25 Feb