List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dienw Date:February 21 2005 8:10am
Subject:RE: Can connect but get seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result Set
View as plain text
I was having the same problem, but only in a particular application.
When so, it always happenned at query.store(). Any query.store().

The specific err is after:

std::string SQLQuery::str(SQLQueryParms& p, query_reset r) {
	std::string tmp = str(p);
	if (r == RESET_QUERY) {
		reset();
	}
	return tmp;
}

When deleting the tmp variable, at std::string destruction.
it asserts about freeing an invalid heap.

I'm using MSVC 7.

It could be a compiler problem. Maybe related with STL or some linking
problems.
But since somebody else raising the same issue, so, I'm getting curious
whether
it is a known problem before.

For now, I could fix it by just recreating the project. I've tried to narrow
down my code until several lines only with as few library linked as
possible,
but it still didn't worked.

-Dien.

Thread
Can connect but get seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result SetChris Gagnon19 Feb
  • Re: Can connect but get seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result SetChris Frey19 Feb
  • Re: Can connect but get seg fault as soon as i try to get a ResultSetWarren Young21 Feb
RE: Can connect but get seg fault as soon as i try to get a Result Setdienw21 Feb