List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dienw Date:February 12 2005 10:08am
Subject:UNICODE
View as plain text
Hi all,

I apologize if this is a frequent topic.
It just I don't find any answer in the archives regarding this,
and maybe my unicode knowledge is rather limited.

I'd like to know, how can I query the database containing
UNICODE character? My application will use wide char. I'm confused
with the interfacing to the mySQL through mysql++.

Currently for single-byte char, I was mostly using << operator to
set up a query.

With wide char, what should I do, just do it like that? Or should I
convert it into MBCS? And then when read I translated it back?
Or maybe there are some other things I should do?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

-Dien.

Thread
UNICODEdienw12 Feb