List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 8 2005 7:47pm
Subject:Re: Connection close problem
View as plain text
Calin Vaida wrote:

> So I think the problem is in mysql client library. I was looking in
> the source code for mysql-3.23 and mysql-4.0.20 client and there are
> some new functionality in the newest version of "mysql_close"

Can you also try moving forward to a MySQL 4.1.x version?  There are
some known changes in mysql_close functionality aroud 4.1.3.  See
lib/connection.cc in MySQL++.
Thread
Connection close problemCalin Vaida7 Feb
  • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young7 Feb
    • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida7 Feb
      • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young7 Feb
        • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida8 Feb
          • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young8 Feb
            • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida9 Feb