List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:February 8 2005 6:10pm
Subject:Re: Problem with lookup_by_name
View as plain text
On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 01:03:01PM -0500, Chris Frey wrote:
> Trying to track down this bug... interesting that it only happens with
> mysql 5.  From the backtrace, it looks like the field name is known by
> mysql++, since Row::operator[] has an arg of i=5, so the lookup by name
> must have worked.

Hmmmm, on second thought, there are only 5 fields in the example stock table,
so this is incorrect.

Patrick... if you are in the debugging mood, trace through the
FieldNames::init() function in field_names.cpp, and see if you find any
oddities in the field names that are added.

I don't run mysql 5 yet, so I can't easily test it.

Thanks,
- Chris

Thread
Problem with lookup_by_namePatrick Lin5 Feb
  • Re: Problem with lookup_by_nameChris Frey5 Feb
RE: Problem with lookup_by_namePatrick Lin7 Feb
  • Re: Problem with lookup_by_nameChris Frey8 Feb
    • Re: Problem with lookup_by_nameChris Frey8 Feb
RE: Problem with lookup_by_namePatrick Lin8 Feb
RE: Problem with lookup_by_namePatrick Lin8 Feb