List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Flood Date:February 7 2005 11:06pm
Subject:Where is the latest windows .zip of MySQL++?
View as plain text
I'm working on a project that requires using MySQL, PHP, and Visual C++.Net 2003, I need
to update my MySQL++ library but I can't seem to find the files I'm looking for, If I use
the old 1.7.1 I get a bunch of compile errors and I think its due to the old include and
lib files that are meant for Visual C++ 6. I know new Linux versions exist but I can't
use them on a Windows machine. Has the Win32 version been discontinued?
Thread
Where is the latest windows .zip of MySQL++?Bryan Flood8 Feb
  • Re: Where is the latest windows .zip of MySQL++?J. Greenlees8 Feb