List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 7 2005 8:42pm
Subject:Re: Connection close problem
View as plain text
Calin Vaida wrote:
> Shall I put this problem on the mysql list?

Tricky...they're going to want to see a straight C API program, I'm sure.

If I were you, I'd reduce the changes to just one variable at a time.
Probably I'd try rolling back to MySQL 3.23, as that would be easier
than rolling back the OS.  If the problem is still present, then either
something in the OS you're linking against has a problem, or...

> But I'm confused why the examples from mysql++ are running ok with
> existing libmysqlclient.

...perhaps your program is grossly misusing the library, and it _just
happened_ to work previously.
Thread
Connection close problemCalin Vaida7 Feb
  • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young7 Feb
    • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida7 Feb
      • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young7 Feb
        • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida8 Feb
          • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young8 Feb
            • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida9 Feb