First of all I want to thanks you for your quick answer.
I've just finished to run the program with the old mysql++ 1.7.17 but
there is the same error (SEGFAULT) in the same place. So I guess the
problem is in libmysqlclient, because the program is running ok with
the old version of mysql-3.23.
Shall I put this problem on the mysql list?
But I'm confused why the examples from mysql++ are running ok with
> Calin Vaida wrote:
> > I have a problem with a project of mine that work perfectly on my old
> > OS (Suse 8.1) with a compiled version of mysql-3.23.58 and
> > mysql++1.7.17, but now I have changed my OS with the Suse 9.2 that has
> > its own mysql 4.0.21 version and I have compiled the mysql++1.7.27
> > and it seems to be a problem because now my project end with a
> > SEGFAULT. Here I have attached a backtrace of my problem:
> You've changed three variables at once! At the very least, you should
> roll back to MySQL++ 1.7.17. That would tell you whether changing that
> is what caused the problem. I notice, for instance, that the actual
> fault happens down in libmysqlclient.