List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Calin Vaida Date:February 7 2005 2:56pm
Subject:Re: Connection close problem
View as plain text
Hi,

First of all I want to thanks you for your quick answer.

I've just finished to run the program with the old mysql++ 1.7.17 but
there is the same error (SEGFAULT) in the same place.  So I guess the
problem is in libmysqlclient, because the program is running ok with
the old version of mysql-3.23.
Shall I put this problem on the mysql list?

But I'm confused why the examples from mysql++ are running ok with
existing libmysqlclient.

Calin

> Calin Vaida wrote:
>
> > I have a problem with a project of mine that work perfectly on my old
> > OS (Suse 8.1) with a compiled version of mysql-3.23.58 and
> > mysql++1.7.17, but now I have changed my OS with the Suse 9.2 that has
> > its own  mysql 4.0.21 version and I have compiled the mysql++1.7.27
> > and it seems to be a problem because now my project end with a
> > SEGFAULT.  Here I have attached a backtrace of my problem:
>
> You've changed three variables at once!  At the very least, you should
> roll back to MySQL++ 1.7.17.  That would tell you whether changing that
> is what caused the problem.  I notice, for instance, that the actual
> fault happens down in libmysqlclient.

Connection close problemCalin Vaida7 Feb
  • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young7 Feb
    • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida7 Feb
      • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young7 Feb
        • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida8 Feb
          • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young8 Feb
            • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida9 Feb