List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 7 2005 1:18pm
Subject:Re: Connection close problem
View as plain text
Calin Vaida wrote:

> I have a problem with a project of mine that work perfectly on my old
> OS (Suse 8.1) with a compiled version of mysql-3.23.58 and
> mysql++1.7.17, but now I have changed my OS with the Suse 9.2 that has
> its own  mysql 4.0.21 version and I have compiled the mysql++1.7.27
> and it seems to be a problem because now my project end with a
> SEGFAULT.  Here I have attached a backtrace of my problem:

You've changed three variables at once!  At the very least, you should
roll back to MySQL++ 1.7.17.  That would tell you whether changing that
is what caused the problem.  I notice, for instance, that the actual
fault happens down in libmysqlclient.
Thread
Connection close problemCalin Vaida7 Feb
  • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young7 Feb
    • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida7 Feb
      • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young7 Feb
        • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida8 Feb
          • Re: Connection close problemWarren Young8 Feb
            • Re: Connection close problemCalin Vaida9 Feb