List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Walton Date:February 4 2005 7:29pm
Subject:Re: Configure library search paths are strange
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> Matthew Walton wrote:
>
>> Fedora Core 3 on x86_64,
>

> Please report on how 64-bitness works for you.  I haven't heard anything
> solid yet, and I have no 64-bit systems myself to test with.

I will; at the moment the software is using a fairly old version of
mysql++, so I won't have any serious test results until it's been
adapted to handle the changes.

>> Attached is a patch to configure.in
>

> Accepted, thanks.

Great.

Thread
Configure library search paths are strangeMatthew Walton4 Feb
  • Re: Configure library search paths are strangeWarren Young4 Feb
    • Re: Configure library search paths are strangeMatthew Walton4 Feb