List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ibrahim Mubarak Date:January 28 2005 11:11am
Subject:Re: Example programs crashing
View as plain text
--- Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped> wrote:

> Ibrahim Mubarak wrote:
> > Try using exceptions.
> All of the example programs catch all expected MySQL++ exceptions.  I
> highly doubt that a nonstandard exception is being thrown, which is the
> only way for what you suggest to be helpful.

Yea, my bad. My answer was too quick :( I checked the samples right after I wrote this and
the exception handling. Grrrr! But, if it "crashes", something gotta have gone wrong. I
guess we
need more info about the crashes and the compilation / running environment.

Do you Yahoo!?
Example programs crashingRyan27 Jan
  • Re: Example programs crashingIbrahim Mubarak27 Jan
    • Re: Example programs crashingWarren Young28 Jan
      • Re: Example programs crashingIbrahim Mubarak28 Jan
  • Re: Example programs crashingWarren Young28 Jan