List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 27 2005 11:30pm
Subject:Re: Example programs crashing
View as plain text
Ryan wrote:

> I am very new to mysql++ and am having some issues getting the
> example programs to run correctly.

Are you running them from the command line, or within Visual Studio?
Are you running the debug version or the release version?

> I am able to get the resetdb program to run perfectly, yet when I try
> to run the simple1 program it crashes when doing the query.store().

It works here, so something on your end isn't working right.

What specifically do you mean by "it crashes"?  Uncaught exception?
GPF?  Assertion?  PC tower falls over sideways?
Thread
Example programs crashingRyan27 Jan
  • Re: Example programs crashingIbrahim Mubarak27 Jan
    • Re: Example programs crashingWarren Young28 Jan
      • Re: Example programs crashingIbrahim Mubarak28 Jan
  • Re: Example programs crashingWarren Young28 Jan