List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ryan Date:January 27 2005 5:45pm
Subject:Example programs crashing
View as plain text
Hello,

I am very new to mysql++ and am having some issues getting the example programs to run
correctly.
I am able to get the resetdb program to run perfectly, yet when I try to run the simple1
program it
crashes when doing the query.store(). I have tried with no success to debug this problem
myself, so
I was wondering if anyone has some tips to help solve this. I am using VC 7.1, MySQL++
1.7.27,
MySQL 4.1, and am on Windows XP with SP2.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

Thread
Example programs crashingRyan27 Jan
  • Re: Example programs crashingIbrahim Mubarak27 Jan
    • Re: Example programs crashingWarren Young28 Jan
      • Re: Example programs crashingIbrahim Mubarak28 Jan
  • Re: Example programs crashingWarren Young28 Jan