List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luke Williams Date:January 26 2005 4:19am
Subject:Problems building anything that #include's mysql++.h
View as plain text
MySQL++ compiles and installs fine on my Linux box, but anything trying to
#include <mysql++.h> doesn't. Apparently it can't find mysql.h. I know that
I have this file in /usr/include/mysql/, but I can't find a way to tell
mysql++ this. Can anyone suggest a solution?
Thanks,
Luke

Thread
Problems building anything that #include's mysql++.hLuke Williams26 Jan
  • Re: Problems building anything that #include's mysql++.hEarl Miles26 Jan
    • Re: Problems building anything that #include's mysql++.hLuke Williams26 Jan