List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:January 21 2005 4:48pm
Subject:Re: Segmentation fault using mysql++
View as plain text
On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 08:54:59AM -0700, Nelson, Brian Dale wrote:
> OS
> --
> Fedora Core 2

There is no RPM for FC2 on Warren's website, so I assumed you compiled
the src rpm?  If not, you may wish to try that, to make sure there are no
compiler differences causing you trouble.

> sql stuff
> ---------
> mysql++-1.7.27-1
> mysql-3.23.58-9.1

Seems fine.

> sample code (seg fault happens with examples too)

The sample worked fine for me on FC2, but I compiled my own RPM.

> gdb output
> ----------
> Core was generated by `./a.out'.

[...]
> Reading symbols from /lib/libnss_files.so.2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
> Loaded symbols for /lib/libnss_files.so.2
> #0  0x4f562b21 in ?? ()
> (gdb)

Use the 'bt' command to get a backtrace.

- Chris

Thread
Segmentation fault using mysql++Brian Dale Nelson21 Jan
  • Re: Segmentation fault using mysql++Chris Frey21 Jan
  • Re: Segmentation fault using mysql++Warren Young21 Jan