List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ibrahim Mubarak Date:January 17 2005 5:45pm
Subject:Re: Problem linking multiple files with MySQLpp dll
View as plain text
--- Zahroof Mohamed <zahroofm@stripped> wrote:

> I'm using MingW on Win2K. Mysql++ 1.7.23. Using MingW Developer Studio
> for creating projects and as a programming IDE.
>
> Created a number of projects with a single header and source file and
> linked it to the MySQLpp dll without any problem. However, when I
> create a project with more than one set of header and source files, I
> have the following link errors. Would greatly appreciate it if you
> could provide some pointers.
[snip]

I don't develop any apps under windows, so I can't be of much help here; however, the last
version
1.7.27 introduces a few windows fixes. Check the change log and/or the mailing list
archive for
the message from Warren Young summarizing the changes. So you might want to try and update
your
MySQL++ installation to the latest version and see if that fixes anything.

HTH,
ib