List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zahroof Mohamed Date:January 14 2005 12:14am
Subject:Simple query problem
View as plain text
I'd like to access a row in a table. The primary key column is named
"id". I'd like to use a query which passes the specific id as a
variable. It appears that I can do this:

int iID = 1000;
query << "SELECT * FROM table WHERE id = " << iID;

By executing this query could I get the row corresponding to id = 1000?

Can anyone point me to where I can find information about how I would
pass other types of variables - such as a double, string or a date
etc. Didn't find anything in the examples or in the manual.

Thanks,
RELEASE: v1.7.27Warren Young12 Jan
  • Simple query problemZahroof Mohamed14 Jan
    • Re: Simple query problemIbrahim Mubarak15 Jan